Unless you’ve been living under the proverbial bus you’ve probably heard of Glamglow masks as it has won every major beauty award out there. So after much debating with myself I decided to buy the Glamglow youth mud.
- Glamglow has four powerful masks and an eye treatment which suits every skin type
- The Glamglow website has a sample pack where you can purchase single use versions of every mask to try before you make the investment
- It’s simple to use and not too much mess
- My skin felt much smoother and clearer after use
- Unlike most masks my skin did not react or breakout which is fantastic!
- Glamglow masks are not cheap. They retail for $69
Overall it’s one of those products that is a nice optional addition to your skin routine. I would recommend it to people who wear makeup every day and need a good clean out every once in a while or for someone looking for a product that will give them a mini facial before a big night out. I haven’t used it enough to see if it makes a more permanent difference to my skin so I’ll let you know!
If you are wanting to try one of Glamglows masks I recommend getting the sample set from their website. For those lucky enough to have Sephoras in their country you can purchase it from one of their many stores and for my New Zealand followers Mecca Cosmetics stocks Glamglow which is where I purchased mine from.
If you do decide to use it I’d love to know your experiences! Also please let me know if there is anything else I should try out there.